8(a) STARS II is an 8(a) small business set-aside GWAC, which provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
With a $10 Billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses.
Contract Period of Performance
The first option period of the contract is to August 30, 2021. Orders issued on or before August 30, 2021 may continue performance through August 30, 2024.
Four functional areas to meet your mission requirements
- Custom Computer Programming Services - 541511
- Computer Systems Design Services - 541512
- Computer Facilities Management Services - 541513
- Other Computer Related Services - 541519
Join our 8a Stars II Team
We are looking for a few highly capable and qualified companies to team with us to pursue STARS II opportunities that increase our ability secure additional Federal contracts. As a partner of Trident Inc., you will be able to increase your contracting base ensuring greater wins in the future. Interested in joining our team, contact starsII@trident.net with information about your company and its contracting experience.
How does it work? (8(a) Stars II)
Step 1- We identify a requirement in an agency, preferably one which can be sole sourced.
Step 2- We will engage with the agency to see if the opportunity can be sole sourced.
Step 3- We will access what capabilities are needed and access the needed teams. Workshares are decided based on capabilities and who has brought the opportunity to the table
Step 4- Proposal effort is initiated to completion and submitted
Step 5- Upon winning, subcontracting agreements are executed and the project is performed on.
Benefits to you
- Work with Trident a highly sought after government contractor with years of experience and numerous wins under its belt.
- Directed task orders awarded sole source to $4 million without any justification, up to $10 million with justifications, and competitive with unlimited ceilings
- You do not need to have any minority or special status to participate
- No protests are allowed on awards up to $10 million.
- Solicitation responses are smaller and less complicated than standard RFP responses due to pre-qualifications by being on the 8(a) Stars II GWAC.
- Minimal past performance requirements.
- You are only competing against a small fraction (less than 100) of technology providers in the government sector.
Questions: Click here
Telephone: 571-482-7131 x5122